Ethos Preparedness provides training resources to hospitals for the effective use of the Pediatric Med Sled® during emergency evacuations.
Training is a critical component of your implementation strategy, as well as your ongoing evacuation readiness requirements. We provide three levels of training support to hospitals for the Pediatric Med Sled®.
On-Site/Hands-On Training (Train-the-Trainer Format)
- Target Audience: Clinicians, Clinical Education, Unit Managers.
- Objective: Provide hands on training to key staff members on the proper use of the Pediatric Med Sled®, so they are confident delivering training to their peers or supporting just-in-time training efforts.
- Length: Typical class is 60-75 minutes, depending on class size
- Class Size: Ideal class size is 8-10 participants. This will ensure each participant receives sufficient hands-on application on how to properly use the Pediatric Med Sled.
- Class Pre-work: Watch the Pediatric Med Sled training video.
- Training support document(s): Med Sled® Pediatric Insert Sled Training Checklist
Web-Based Video Training
Web Based Virtual Training
To complement our Hands-On Pediatric Med Sled training and videos, we offer live virtual sessions for your staff, to review key processes and answer any product related questions. For more information on any of the Pediatric Med Sled training support solutions please complete the training information request form below.