Training is a critical component of your implementation strategy, as well as your ongoing evacuation readiness requirements. We provide three levels of training support for offices and commercial buildings.
On-Site/Hands-On Training (Train-the-Trainer Format)
- Target Audience: Floor Wardens, Floor Captains, ERT Members, Emergency Management Staff.
- Objective: Provide hands on training to key staff members on the proper use of the Med Sled®, so they are confident delivering training to their peers or supporting just-in-time training efforts.
- Length: Typical class is 60-75 minutes, depending on class size.
- Class Size: Ideal class size is 8-10 participants. This will ensure each participant receives sufficient hands-on application on how to properly use the Med Sled.
- Class Pre-work: Watch the Adult Med Sled training video.
Web Based Video Training
Web Based Virtual Training
To complement our Hands-On Med Sled training and training videos, we offer live virtual sessions for your staff, to review key processes and answer any product related questions. For more information on any of the Med Sled training support solutions please complete the training information request form below.